Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Remember Outdoor Dining??

While watching the snow generously pile up in my front yard, I began remembering what dining outside on a warm night feels like. Nothing beats relaxing on a downtown restaurant patio, taking in the sights and sounds of our lively city in the summer. As I look forward to the warm season, which seems forever away, I'm wondering which restaurant will dominate in best outdoor dining this year. Whether its a stone patio or rooftop hideaway I will patiently wait for the taste of a cold drink and a hot day.

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I prefer the outdoors anyway and if I have the option to dine under the sky, that's my choice. It makes for a more relaxing occasion and I bet your food digests better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited for it to be warm as well..the best is sitting outside at a riverside restaurant and watching Firework Fridays that the Reds put on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow doesn't scare me... Bootsy's downtown has those great outdoor heaters so even at this time of year I'd be happy to put on my snow suit and head downtown for a cold drink under a warm heater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eating downtown in the summer, but I also have a few other spots in Northern Kentucky that are great to go! Check out Main street in Covington, a lot of great outdoor dining with patio's and rooftops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to try Sungs Korean Bistro.... Summer or winter it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt the same way when I looked outside this morning. I am very excited to eat outside this summer. I was pregnant last summer so I didn't eat outside because the thought of heat made me mad. I think outdoor dining is wonderful in the summer, when your not pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love to eat especially outside! That reminds me I'm hungry right now. The snowtrucks pushed away most of the snow so I think I might go out and get a treat. Can't wait to go downtown cincy and have a good meal outside.

    ReplyDelete